Cars In Warranty ▼
Cars Outside Warranty ▼
Owners Guides ▼Recycling Book a Service Owners Manuals
You recently visited the dealer websiteFor your convenience you can return to their website at any time by clicking this banner.
Saying yes gives your consent for the details you entered in this form to be used by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK* to send you these emails.
If you change your mind you can withdraw your consent at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the use of personal data by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK, please see our full Data Privacy Statement.
*Mitsubishi Motors in the UK comprises of the following companies, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Shogun Finance Ltd, Spitalgate Dealer Services Ltd, and Shogun Retail Ltd, as well as where applicable, your dealer.
There were the following errors with your submission:
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership of any service/repair work to your vehicle. A valid invoice from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership for work carried out within the last 6 month period up to and including the closing date of the Prize Draw (see section 6 below) must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official website entry form or via letter - see section 4 below. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. Customers without access to an email address may request entry to the prize draw by letter. Entries by letter will be listed on our marketing database and the applicant may receive selected marketing materials from Mitsubishi and/or its associated agents. Applicants should state that they wish to be excluded from the database in their letter if they wish to opt out. Letter entries should be sent to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Comms Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF.
5. The Prize Draw is £500 of Gardening Vouchers. The vouchers can only be exchanged at stores and outlets that are associated with The National Garden Gift Voucher in the UK. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or financial services products.
6. The closing date for Prize Draw is 30th June 2018. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by 13th July. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Winners will be notified by post on or after 20th July. Winners’ names and county of residence may be obtained by sending a SAE to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.
8. Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited. Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity including where publicity requires the use of their name and county of residence including where such use of this information is required for the purposes of paragraph 7 above.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
10. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.